Water and Sewer Utilities

All water and sewer utilities serving Conroe Municipal Management District No. 1 (Grand Central Park) are provided by the City of Conroe.  If you have any questions or concerns about utility service, including concerns related to wastewater odors from the City facilities, please contact City Public Works as follows:

  • Call 936-522-3885 and follow prompts.  Non-urgent requests can dial option 0 (zero), which is available during business hours, M-F, 8am to 5pm.
  • After-hours calls will be answered by police dispatch, will contact on-call City Public Works to investigate urgent matters.

For utility billing issues, the City website is:  Utility Billing | City of Conroe